Our volunteers love the idea of a publicly owned power grid, and we stop our neighbors on the street to talk about Public Power. Our truly grassroots effort to expand our utility options calls to us to spend time contributing to a sustainable shared energy future.
We need people to donate. Every little bit helps.
- Priority now: contact us to volunteer to help collect signatures from your neighbors and friends. We will need 15,000 petition signatures by July.
- Contact us about sponsoring a fundraising Public Power Happy Hour at your favorite public establishment.
- Again, donate to expand our reach. When people hear the good news about the Public Power option, they support it.
- Sign up for our mailing list at the contact us page.
- Talk to your neighbors. Help them become aware that we have a chance to choose reliable, accountable, and sustainable public power for our shared future. Ask for their support, signature, and vote.
Thank you for your support.